I saw this interview thingy on Facebook to do with your child unprompted. I thought I would do it with Dylan for a giggle. Bless him! Enjoy!
- What is something Mummy always says to you?
I love you
- What makes Mummy happy?
Kisses and cuddles
- What makes Mummy sad?
I don’t know
- How does Mummy make you laugh?
- What was Mummy like as a child?
I don’t know because I wasn’t here
- How old is Mummy?
- How tall is Mummy?
As tall as an Elephant
- What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
Play with me
- What does Mummy do when you’re not here?
She shrugs her shoulders
- If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
- What is Mummy really good at?
Making cakes, cooking dinner and being really funny
- What is Mummy not very good at?
- What is Mummy’s job?
She looks after Evan. Before she worked at college doing something
- What makes you proud of Mummy?
When she read me stories but not at reading “Blowing in the wind” becuase she sings the wrong bit
- What is Mummy’s favourite food?
- What do you & Mummy do together?
Watch Cbeebies, read books and play games
- How are you & Mummy the same?
I don’t know
- If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
Nya from Ninjago
- How are you & Mummy different?
Mummy is taller than me
- How do you know Mummy loves you?
Because Mummy gives me lots of kisses
- Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go?
Bowling and birthdays
- How old was Mummy when she had you?
In response to this I would like to add that I don’t find trumps that funny (honestly), I will definitely take being 28, I am as tall as a rather mini elephant, if I took up acrobatics I would totally become famous for being shit at it, I would love to be Nya from Ninjago and I am now slightly worried about the type of maths they are teaching Dylan if he thinks I was 7 when he was born (making him 21 if he thinks I am 28 hahaha).
Thanks for reading