This is the recipe that I used to put in Dylan’s party bags. These cookies are really yummy and very easy peasy to make. I filled these sweetie cone bags with the dry ingredients and then tied the ends with wool or ribbon. I tied the instructions to the ribbon and gave each child a cookie cutter (I bought these ones from amazon).
For each cookie cone I opened the end of the bag inside a pint glass to make it easy to fill. I filled each one with…
20g chocolate chips (I used a mix of white, milk and dark chocolate but you could used any or even raisins or sultanas or smarties)
60g Soft Brown Sugar
100g Plain Flour (this could be Gluten free flour too)
Then I attached the following recipe to each one along with a cutter…
To make these yummy cookies…
- Pour the ingredients out of the cone into a bowl
- Melt 60g butter/margarine
coconut oil in the microwave
- Mix the butter and dry ingredients together with a spoon. If it is still a bit dry add a water a tsp at a time
- Roll the dough into a sausage and wrap with cling film and pop into the fridge for 30mins
- Heat your oven to 180ºC
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut out the cookies
- Place cookies on a lightly greased tray and bake for 10mins or until golden.
- Cool and munch
I hope you like them!
Thanks for reading