I saw this interview thingy on Facebook to do with your child unprompted. I did it with him when he was 4, 2 years ago and thought it was about time for an update!!
- What is something Mummy always says to you?
- What makes Mummy happy?
Me being good
- What makes Mummy sad?
Me being naughty
- How does Mummy make you laugh?
When she says jokes
- What was Mummy like as a child?
I don’t know, do I?
- How old is Mummy?
What? Erm… 52
- How tall is Mummy?
1 metre and 100mm
- What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
Spend time with me
- What does Mummy do when you’re not here?
Relax with Evan
- If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
I don’t know. Give me hugs.
- What is Mummy really good at?
Baking cakes and brownies
- What is Mummy not very good at?
- What is Mummy’s job?
Looking after Evan
- What makes you proud of Mummy?
I’ve got the best Mummy
- What is Mummy’s favourite food?
You’ve never told me
- What do you & Mummy do together?
Spend time with each other
- How are you & Mummy the same?
I don’t know
- If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
Seriously? I don’t know
- How are you & Mummy different?
We don’t both have curly hair
- How do you know Mummy loves you?
Because you smile at me
- Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go?
- How old was Mummy when she had you?
Haha Bless him… I am not overly happy that he thinks I am 52 or that he seems to have forgotten that 40 + 6 is not 46, ha! He is such a sweetheart… most of the time.
Thanks for reading